How to access the FSP for yourself and send to others
How can I upgrade someone else's Free Starter Profile?
You can upgrade individuals within your personal invites. You can also upgrade individuals and everyone within a Group you own. You can also upgrade anyone to allow access to an Introductory, Expert or Leader Profile.
Please note, you must have the Profiles available within the Group (for Groups) or your Profile Dashboard (for Invites) before upgrading.
IF THE GROUP MEMBER(S) YOU WISH TO UPGRADE ARE ALREADY IN ONE OF YOUR GROUPS:
- Select the group and select the name(s) of the people you wish to upgrade.
- Using the 'Multi Profile Options' click on 'Selected' for individual upgrades or 'All' within the relevant Profiles categories. Confirm the action
IF THE GROUP MEMBER(S) YOU WISH TO UPGRADE ARE ALREADY IN YOUR PERSONAL INVITES
- Go to the 'Invites & Transfers' menu on the left hand side of the dashboard
- Select the name(s) of the people you wish to upgrade
- Using the 'Multi Profile Options', select the Profile type you wish to upgrade too (see above image) and confirm the action
IF THE GROUP MEMBER(S) YOU WISH TO UPGRADE ARE WITHIN SOMEONE ELSE'S DASHBOARD
- Click on Add Members
- Click on Add New Members (left hand section)
- Enter the person(s) names and click on Add
- Select 'None' in the Profile options. This will ask permission to access the users latest Profile without you sending one of your Profiles
- The user will be asked to grant you permission and once this is done, you will see their Profile in your dashboard