Ideal for people on a self-discovery journey, looking to learn more about themselves and their motivations. Discover your strengths to improve your self-awareness and set and achieve your personal and professional goals.
If you've taken our FREE Starter Profile and want to reveal more insights about yourself, we recommend upgrading to the Introductory Profile.
Who Should Use It?
Managers wishing to understand and develop their people's strengths and increase performance.
Coaches wanting to unlock people's potential through life and career goals that energise them.
Educators wanting to get students career-ready by confidently sharing their strengths success stories.
Individuals and students for increased self-awareness and career direction.
What are the outcomes?
Receive an in-depth, downloadable report of your Introductory Strengths Profile, to reveal:
- Your top 7 realised strengths
- Your top 7 unrealised strengths
- 4 learned behaviours
- 3 weaknesses
- Action advice to release Your Potential using your unrealised strengths
- Plus, you'll gain access to an interactive Goals Planner
- Identify your uniqueness and how to grow and develop this even further.
- Receive practical advice on how to use strengths and make action plans.
- Discover what drains you and key weaknesses and use your strengths to compensate.
- Gain insights into others' strengths to improve relationships and communications.
Recommended For You
Access your full 60 strengths which are revealed across the four areas for deeper self-awareness and goal setting
Reveal your full 60 strengths which are revealed across the four areas for deeper self-awareness and goal setting
A practical and all-inclusive tailored report for leaders to define their leadership style and give development advice to lead effectively
Strengthening the BBC Online Technology Group by playing to their team strengths
Training the Student Careers team to increase self-awareness and interview and CV confidence
Practitioner Colleen shares her insights into strengths coaching and top tips
You have your Strengths Profile at the ready and are now eager and excited to start making some action plans and do something rewarding with it.
Strengths help us achieve our goals and to be successful, but they deliver so much more.
Many of us will have heard people credit their sense of self-confidence as the key ingredient to their success and accomplishments.
Making an impact in our careers is a common desire.