Learn more about how to upgrade and why
How can I upgrade multi Profiles in my dashboard?
· Upgrading options (prices exclude VAT if charged):
· You can upgrade an existing Free Starter Profile by buying an Introductory Profile (£12) or Expert Profile (£35) or Leader Profile (£70) for each user
· You can upgrade an Introductory Profile to an Expert Profile by buying the 'Upgrade to Expert' Profile (£23) for each user
· You can upgrade an Introductory Profile to an Leader Profile by buying the 'Upgrade Introductory to Leader' Profile (£58) for each user
· You can upgrade an Expert Profile to a Leader Profile by buying the 'Upgrade Expert to Leader' Profile (£35) for each user
You can upgrade individuals within your existing personal invites. You can also upgrade individuals and everyone within a Group you own.
Please note, you must have the Profiles available within the Group (for Groups) or your Profile Dashboard (for Invites) before upgrading.
IF THE GROUP MEMBER(S) YOU WISH TO UPGRADE ARE ALREADY IN ONE OF YOUR GROUPS:
- Select the group and select the name(s) of the people you wish to upgrade.
- Using the 'Multi Profile Options' click on 'Selected' for individual upgrades or 'All' within the relevant Profiles categories. Confirm the action
IF THE GROUP MEMBER(S) YOU WISH TO UPGRADE ARE ALREADY IN YOUR PERSONAL INVITES
- Go to the 'Invites & Transfers' menu on the left hand side of the dashboard
- Select the name(s) of the people you wish to upgrade
- Using the 'Multi Profile Options', select the Profile type you wish to upgrade too and confirm the action
IF THE GROUP MEMBER(S) YOU WISH TO UPGRADE ARE WITHIN SOMEONE ELSE'S DASHBOARD
- Click on Add Members
- Click on Add New Members (left hand section)
- Enter the person(s) names and click on Add
- Select 'None' in the Profile options. This will ask permission to access the users latest Profile without you sending one of your Profiles
- The user will be asked to grant you permission and once this is done, you will see their Profile in your dashboard