Looking to organise and support a group of people? Learn how
What is a group and how do I create one?
Group is collection of related users of Strengths Profile.
- Groups can be created by any user of Strengths Profile who wish to manage and send out Profiles to others.
- Groups provide an easy way to invite multiple people (through the shareable code) and easier filing of Profiles.
- The user who creates a new group automatically becomes the first admin of that group and can invite others to help with group administration.
You can create a group to:-
- Organise your Profiles into manageable size or relevant groups or teams, i.e. finance team, coaching workshop
- You can set up a group to get a 'shareable code' so you can send out one code to multiple people - via your own email
- Create a Team or Manager Profile from that particular group
To create a group:-
- Go to the Group page by clicking on Manage your Groups or select Groups from the left-hand side menu
- Click on the Create Group button
- Follow the steps. Here you'll be asked to enter the name of your group, transfer uses into your group from your personal account and select members from previously known or new contacts to add into your group (you can choose to skip adding members if you wish to do this at a later date).